BCL Training and Capacity Building
Bancorp Consulting Limited (BCL) provides training and capacity building in public financial management (PFM) with a view to strengthening technical expertise and leadership across the different tiers of government to meet the challenges of national development.
We strongly believe that training and capacity building help strengthen individuals and institutions to perform better and more efficiently and effectively if it is consistently done over time.
Hence we assist our clients to improve their capabilities and knowledge base through equipping them with relevant skills that enable them professionally handle PFM matters including planning, budgeting, procurement, revenue and debt management, accounting and financial reporting, internal control and audit as well as external audit and legislative oversight.
Summary of Training and Capacity Building
Accounting & Financial Management
- International Public Sector Accounting Standards
- Fundamentals of Public Financial Management
- Elements of Public Financial Management
- Integrated Financial Management Information Systems (IFMIS)
- Finance for Non-Finance Public Sector Managers
Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Fundamentals of National Charts of Accounts (NCOA)
- Revenue and Expenditure Management
- Cash and Debt Management Strategies
Public Procurement Management
- Understanding Public Procurement Processes
- Elements of Public Procurement Management
Auditing and Assurance
- Internal Controls Systems
- Auditing & Investigation